1 day (12-13 h)
MAY > OCT
|Itinerary: Iasi - Gura Humorului - Voronet - Pojorata - Rarau - Chiril - Borca - Poiana Largului - Targu Neamt - Iasi|
Highlights: Voronet Monastery, Transrarau road, Bistrita River Valley
Tour description: Choosing this tour you’ll get a glimpse of the many scenic roads located into the Carpathian Mountains. It takes around two and half hours to travel from Iasi untill the Gura Humorului town, a well know mountain resort where we recommend a break visiting Voronet Monastery one of the most popular tourist spot in Romania. It’s foundation dates back to the 15th century during Stephan’s the Great ruling and today attracts visitors from all over the world due its original frescos on the outside walls.
After this, the rest of the day is reserved to enjoy the lovely views from the Carpathians. An hour from Voronet you’ll be leaving the highway for the impressive roadway called "Transrarau" which takes you to the other side of the mountain where a pretty river valley will be the next surprise for you.
After an hour driving side by side with Bistrita river the journey will take you again up on the mountain thorough Petru Voda Pass which is going to be your last major experience into the Carpathians.
Another two hours and you’ll arrive back to Iasi after an amazing trip.
Other tourist attractions available on tour:
- Cuza Palace @ Ruginoasa;
- Egg Museum @ Vama, Bukovina;
- Lady’s Stones (Pietrele Doamnei) hiking tour @ Rarau Massif;
- Ceahlau Mountain view and Bicaz Lake view @ Poiana Largului;
- Bison Reserve @ Vanatori Neamt;
- Neamt Monastery;
- "Ion Creanga" Memorial House @ Humulesti;
- "Nicolae Popa" Ethnographic Museum @ Tarpesti;
- Neamt Fortress @ Targu Neamt.
NB: The tour program is informative and it can be adapted according to your requests. The tour rates are informative; the final price will depend on your final requests.
✓ 1 day car rental;
✓ STANDARD Cover insurance (with franchise);
✓ road tax, VAT, winter tires, airport service fee;
✓ 1 additional driver;
✓ guiding package (roadbook, maps/brochures);
✓ 24/7 emergency assistance.
Services not included:
✖ car fuel and parking fees;
✖ tourist sights entry and photo fees;
✖ extra services (EXTRA/SUPER Cover insurance, child seat etc.)
✖ car deposit/franchise, according to selected model.
Rates in EUR/person (starting from)
|Car class / No of persons||1||2||3||4|
|Car class / No of persons||5||6||7||8|
|Minibus (7+1 seats)||20||17||14||13|
Car class models:
• Economy: Ford Fiesta, Skoda Fabia, VW Polo, Mini One, Ford Focus, VW Golf, Honda Civic or similar;
• Standard: Skoda Octavia, VW Passat, Ford Mondeo, Peugeot 508, Opel Grandland, Ford Kuga or similar;
• Premium: Mercedes-Benz A200, BMW X1, Volvo XC 40, Range Rover Evoque, Jaguar XF, Audi Q5 or similar;
• Minibus (7+1 seats): Ford Transit, VW Multivan, Ford Turneo, Mercedes Vito, Mercedes V-Class or similar.
Upgrade your package:
- English speaking chauffeur: 35 EUR/trip
- English speaking driver-guide: 85 EUR/trip
enjoy new destinations!
Wonderful and unforgetable trips in
Romania and Republic of Moldova
Corporate travel and events provided
enjoy our cars!
From nice mini-cars to
remarkable premium cars.
Medical tourism services in Romania.