Duration: 3 days / 2 nights, starting from Bucharest
Description: UNESCO in Romania doesn’t mean only monasteries or fortified towns. UNESCO means over 300 species of birds, 45 freshwater fish species and many lakes and marshes as well, where Danube goes into the Black sea.
Being the second largest delta in Europe, after Volga Delta, the Danube one is Europe’s most well preserved river delta. Dobrogea, how it is called this region of Romania is not famous just for Danube Delta and Black Sea.
Visiting Enisala Stronghold, you will discover the only fortress in the region, completed by the Bizantins and Genovians at the of 13th century. Not far is located Histria citadel, the first Greek colony on the west side of Black Sea, founded at the middle of 12th century, considered to be the oldest Romanian human settlement.
Before driving back to Bucharest, don’t miss Constanta, one of the largest harbour at the Black Sea.
- pick-up your car (fully tanked) and departure from Bucharest;
- stop at Enisala stronghold;
- arrival in Murghiol village;
- check-in at 4* bed and breakfast (Laguna Albastra or similar);
- optional traditional dinner.
- breakfast at hotel;
- one day trip into Danube Delta by motorboat;
- optional lunch in Crisan village;
- return to Murghiol for overnight;
- optional dinner.
- breakfast at hotel;
- check-out, then driving to Histria;
- leaving Histria, heading to Constanta;
- optional lunch in Constanta;
- Sightseeing in Constanta;
- return to Bucharest and drop-off your car (fully tanked).
- car rental for 3 days;
- road taxes, car insurances, VAT, airport service fee;
- 2 nights accommodation in a double/triple room with breakfast complementary;
- guiding package (free maps, brochures);
- 24/7 emergency assistance.
Services not included:
- car fuel and parking fees;
- entry and photo fees;
- meals (lunch and dinner);
- Danube Delta access fee;
- Danube Delta motorboat day trip.
Rates in EUR/person (starting from)
|No of tourists||1||2||3||4|
|Small size car||297||149||130||97|
|Medium size car||312||156||135||101|
• Small size cars: Mazda 2, Peugeot 207, Peugeot 208, Ford Fiesta or similar;
• Medium size cars: Ford Focus Sedan, Renault Megane (Automat), VW Golf VI, Renault Captur, Dacia Logan, Citroen C4 or similar;
• Large size cars: Skoda Octavia, Toyota Avensis, Opel Insignia, Dacia Duster, Hyundai iX35, Ford Kuga, Chevrolet Orlando (5+2 seats), Opel Zafira (5+2 seats) or similar;
• 4x4 SUV cars: Dacia Duster, Ford Kuga or similar;
• Premium Automatic cars: BMW 116d, BMW 316d, Audi A5 Sportback, BMW X1 xDrive
Upgrade your package:
- English speaking driver-guide: 220 EUR/trip
- guaranteed 4x4 SUV car (valid for Large cars only): 5 EUR/day
- Premium Automatic car (valid for Large cars only): 15 EUR/day
- airline tickets to/from Romania
NB: The tour program is informative and it can be adapted according to your requests. The tour rates are informative; the final price will depend on your final requests. For larger groups we can provide 8+1 seats minibuses (Renault Trafic, Citroen Jumper or similar). Please contact us for further information and for a tailor-made offer.
enjoy new destinations!
Wonderful and unforgetable trips in
Romania and Republic of Moldova
Corporate travel and events provided
enjoy our cars!
From nice mini-cars to
remarkable premium cars.
Medical tourism services in Romania.